Honor Our Past, Enhance Our Present, Build Our Future.
Every Gift Matters, Every Year!
Help us put our best foot forward! Now through October 31, with a gift of $30 or more you can put some extra pep in your step while making a difference with a pair of bulldog socks!
Together we can accomplish so much! Join us in contributing to ALL IN which is Columbia Academy’s annual fund campaign that allows us to continue our mission and provide the best possible opportunities and environment for our students. Every year we ask our families to join us as we work to achieve 100% parent participation. Your participation is critical and through the power of participation we are able to build the future. Every gift matters. Our ALL IN goal is $300,000. Please prayerfully consider what you can do to help us meet this goal!
All donations collected through ALL IN will be applied towards our Building in Faith Campaign whose projects are upgrading facilities for all ages! Due to your generosity last year, we were able to move forward with 2 much needed expansions at both Vest Hall and our Spring Hill campus. The combined 15 additional new and expanded classrooms have greatly improved our facilities and allowed us to open the door to more students. We are hoping to soon begin a project at the preschool to create a new multipurpose room and then move into other renovations around campus (tennis courts, academic resource center, Academy Hall).
New Preschool Building
The goal is to provide a new multipurpose room for our youngest bulldogs to enjoy. The new addition will be used as a much needed indoor play area and lunch room.
The Business Office and Academy Hall Renovations
The vision is to the turn the current Business Office building into an academic resource center for Upper School students who have dual enrollment and/or online classes. The plan for Academy Hall is to restore the upper two floors of this beautiful historic building to create a combined administrative office.
Tennis Court Overhaul
This 20+ year old facility needs to be updated in the near future.
Please consider completing your Pledge Card today.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Give by cash or check to the Business Office.
- Give via PayPal or Venmo – @cabulldogs.
- Give each month using auto-draft to make your budgeting easier. Learn more HERE.
- Click the Donate Now button.
- Give appreciated securities you have owned for longer than one year and reap the benefits of a tax deduction while you avoid paying capital gains tax.
- Give an IRA gift, tax-free if you are 70.5 or older. Ask your financial advisor for details.
- Give a gift via your will or a living trust, which impacts the future of our children and our children’s children.
- Name CA as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy and possibly reap the benefits of a tax savings.
- Name CA as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or investment account.
- Check with your employer to see if they having a Matching Gift Program to make your gift go even further!
*Remember, all gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
“High quality Christian education in a safe environment is vitally important, more so now than ever. Being ALL IN through the Building in Faith Campaign helps us equip our school with improved facilities to enhance the student experience, from preschool all the way through 12th grade. Thank you for considering how your gift can transform our facilities and provide the resources we need to prepare upcoming generations for success.”
– Seth M. Lasater (’00, Chairman of the Board)
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT THE DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
COURTNEY HULSEY, DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
931-398-5357 | Courtney.Hulsey@cabulldogs.org