How to Apply
*Re-Enrollment for CURRENT CA STUDENTS does not require a NEW STUDENT APPLICATION (contact CA Admissions for re-enrollment info).
Application and Enrollment Checklist
(For NEW CA STUDENTS ONLY)
Please note that Steps 2 & 3 are only applicable for students applying for Grades 1-12.
1) Complete and submit the Online NEW STUDENT Application and non-refundable application and testing fee of $100.
CLICK HERE to begin your Application account. Before starting your account, we recommend printing this Enrollment Process Checklist or bookmark this page for reference.
2) While completing the application, you will be asked to provide the email address for a teacher/guidance counselor/administrator from your child’s most recent school (1st – 12th grade only). This individual will receive an email asking him/her to complete an online Student Recommendation Form for your child.
3) During the application process, download and print the Transcript Request Form (1st – 12th grade only). This form should be sent to your child’s most recent school to request the transcripts. The transcripts should be mailed, emailed or faxed to the CA contact information provided on the form.
4) Submit Tennessee Immunization Certificate.
5) After the application is submitted, applicants will be contacted to schedule admissions testing (Jr. K-12th grade). After scoring, the Guidance Counselor or teacher (Jr. K and K) will review the results with parents and/or guardians only upon request.
The PARENT/GUARDIAN will be responsible for verifying that ALL of the admissions process steps (above) have been completed by the appropriate admissions deadline (see dates below). After the completion of these steps, applicants will be placed in an applicant pool for admission selection by the Admissions Committee*.
EARLY DEADLINE – February 15, 2021 (ALL admissions process steps must be completed by this date for consideration for early pre-enrollment for 2021-2022. Keep in mind that the earlier you apply, the greater the likelihood that space will be available).
1st SPRING DEADLINE – March 15, 2021 (ALL admissions process steps must be completed by this date for consideration for pre-enrollment for 2021-2022. Keep in mind that the earlier you apply, the greater the likelihood that space will be available).
2nd SPRING DEADLINE – April 15, 2021 (ALL admissions process steps must be completed by this date for consideration for pre-enrollment for 2021-2022. Keep in mind that the earlier you apply, the greater the likelihood that space will be available).
APPLICATIONS CAN STILL BE SUBMITTED AFTER THESE DEADLINES; however, they will be evaluated on an individual basis as space allows.
*After evaluation by the Admissions Committee after all Admissions process steps are complete, applicants will be notified of the admissions committee’s decision within two weeks. When and if an enrollment contract is offered, applicants will be required to pay a non-refundable $400 Enrollment Deposit ($200 toward 2021-2022 tuition / $200 enrollment fee) to hold a spot for Fall 2021.
For any questions during the process, please contact the Admissions Office (931-490-4302 / firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be glad to assist you!
*Please note – If a student has not attended a school elsewhere that will be forwarding permanent records, parents or guardians will be required to furnish health records and a birth certificate following acceptance before the student can begin attending CA. All 7th graders (including rising 6th graders) must have a new immunization certificate on file before starting school. New immunization certificates must also be on file for any student who transfers from out of state. Any student who simply transfers from another school in-state must have a copy of the most recent immunization certificate.