New academic offerings, curriculum enhancements and faculty • Spiritual focus and increased missions opportunities • Campus safety expansions
Technology upgrades • Professional development • Need-based financial aid assistance • Campus and facility improvements
How YOU Can Be ALL IN
Your investment helps us provide a Christian education focused on academics that is grounded in faith. Each year CA relies on the generosity of our alumni, parents, grandparents and friends to continue our mission and provide the best possible opportunities for our students.
Download and print a pledge card HERE. You can mail your completed pledge card and commitment to The Office of the President – 1101 West 7th Street, Columbia, TN 38401.
Please consider these giving opportunities:
- Give by cash, check or credit card today or no later than May 1, 2021.
- Give each month by auto-draft to make your budgeting easier.
- Give appreciated securities you have owned for longer than one year and reap the benefits of a tax deduction while you avoid paying capital gains tax.
- Give an IRA gift, tax-free of your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) if you are 70.5 or older.
- Give a gift via your will or a living trust, which impacts the future of our children and our children’s children.
- Name CA as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy and possibly reap the benefits of tax savings.
- Name CA as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or investment account.
For more information on any of these giving opportunities, please contact the President’s Office.
All pledges are due by May 1, 2021.